Checklist For MBBS admission in DMSF
With the direct admissions for MBBS currently ongoing at Davao Medical School Foundation, we thought it would be perfect to help out our students with a document checklist so that they can prepare accordingly and keep the admission process easy and hassle-free. By creating this checklist, we also hope that the students won’t miss out on any important information or documents which can lead to cancellation of the candidature. We also advise students to go through the university prospectus carefully before applying as the prospectus and the brochure both contain the details of all requirements needed for MBBS admission in DMSF.
Furthermore, to aid the students and the parents throughout this process of MBBS admission in DMSF, we have in place a team of expert and experienced counsellors dedicated to helping the students with better understanding and clarity about the course and fee structure apart from the list of documents needed for MBBS admission in DMSF. The entire process is kept transparent and open for everyone to feel safe and comfortable.
But before we see the list of documents required for the MBBS admission in DMSF, let us quickly check the eligibility criteria for the MBBS (MD) course that Davao Medical School Foundation facilitates.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS admission in DMSF:
Davao Medical School Foundation in association with Transworld Educare Pvt Ltd always envisioned a world where education is approachable to all and healthcare is affordable to all. Over the years, this union has helped the rural communities tremendously, giving the young budding doctors from our own backyard global limelight. And this notion reflects in the way DMSF administers itself. Be it in its eligibility criteria or the admission process and be it in its fee structure or documentations, DMSF provides one of the easiest admission and enrolment procedures for students who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
The two basic eligibility criteria are:
- 1. The candidate must complete 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination with a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and an aggregate of 50%.
- 2. NEET-UG qualification.
Documents Checklist required for MBBS admission in DMSF:
1. Admission Form: Every student is required to carefully fill and duly submit the application form and keep a copy of the same.
2. Passport (ORI): Keep a valid passport for visa verification and other processes. Carry both original and xerox of the passport.
3. 10th Mark sheet:Secondary education certificate or equivalent matriculation exam mark sheet.
4. 11th Mark sheet: Mark sheet of 11th standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology as per the mandate.
5. 12th Mark sheet: Mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent higher secondary education certificate.
6. 10th Passing Certificate: As issued by the affiliated institution confirming the passing status of the student in secondary education.
7. 12th Passing Certificate: As issued by the affiliated institution confirming the passing status of the student in higher secondary education.
8. Transfer or Leaving Certificate: As issued by the last attending institution confirming the transfer and/or successful completion of the tenure and is no longer affiliated to the same institution.
9. Community Certificate: Issued by the government to identify the caste or community the candidate belongs to.
10. Birth Certificate: Valid Birth Certificate stating the date of birth as mentioned in the 10th and 12th mark sheet.
11. Migration Certificate: Issued by the last attending Institution allowing the migration of the student under different board and affiliations.
12. Recent Photograph (10 copies): Passport size recent photographs on white background with matt finish. 80% of the face should be visible in the photo.
13. NEET Admit Card: As published by National Testing Agency (NTA) on their website for NEET-UG exam.
14. NEET Score Card: As published by National Testing Agency (NTA) on their website for NEET-UG exam.
15. Aadhar Card: Issued by the government of India proving identity, residential address and other personal details.
16. PAN Card (for students): Permanent Account Number Card is issued by the govt. of India.
It is important to note that both the original and photocopy of each document listed above will be required. So the candidates are required to prepare accordingly. Any discrepancy or dispute caused to the fraudulence of the documents will result in cancellation of the candidature. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
To check or download our official updated checklist of documents for the MBBS admission in DMSF, visit: www.dmsf.ph.