Did you know students studying MBBS In Philippines excel in Patient Care and Diagnosis compared to others?
Quality of medical education is the key aspect for the students to choose a university. The MBBS study in Philippines is the dream of students who are looking for that quality in medical education. MBBS in Philippines not only covers the feature of providing the best medical education but also excels in patient care and diagnosis. This is possible because of its mode of teaching, as they not just focus on the curriculum but the overall package of becoming a medical professional. Due to the quality of medical education students shine in their respective professions.
The expenses of medical education are very much affordable and the majority of the medical universities are recognized by esteemed organizations around the world. The country has the best education system for students wishing to pursue MBBS abroad. The Philippines has become the hub for the MBBS Course all around the world, it is quite popular among Indian Students. Let us study in detail how they train their students for the future.
Why is studying MBBS in Philippines so popular?
The Philippines has a literacy rate of more than 90% which indicates the importance of medical education in the country. The Philippines is also the second-largest English-speaking country which makes it convenient for the students to communicate and understand the subject in depth. The factors influencing the MBBS in Philippines so popular is as follows:
- Top Recognized Universities: Medical education in the Philippines has gained so much popularity because of its recognized medical universities. The standard of medical education draws the students' attention from all over the world. Students get to practice in India and other countries after they complete their MBBS in Philippines.
- English Speaking country: MBBS in Philippines has gained recognition over the years because the Philippines is an English-speaking country. Language has never been a barrier for the students.
- Safety and security aspects:While the students are stepping out from their home country to pursue MBBS study, the first concern would be the safety and security of the country. In this aspect, the Philippines has to be considered first for a safe and secure place to live. The crime rates are very low compared to other countries that offer MBBS courses.
- Education Quality : As said earlier Philippines has the most reputed medical universities, they also possess world-class facilities within the campus. They have expert knowledge, and the faculty is known to dedicate themselves to the welfare of the students. All the facilities make MBBS in Philippines worthwhile.
- Affordable education: The fee structure in the medical universities in Philippines is very reasonable when compared to that of the private medical colleges in India. Apart from the course fee, the accommodation facilities are also advantageous for the students, as they are reasonable. The medical universities ensure the students' accommodations as well.
- Eligibility: The Eligibility criteria shall differ from that of medical universities in India concerning studying MBBS. The students are eligible in India after they completed 10+2 with PCB subjects. In the Philippines, one is eligible to study MBBS only after completing a BS course that is followed by a 10+4 system, unlike India. Students from India shall have to complete a BS course before studying MD in the Philippines. The BS course is completed with a duration of 10-18 months based on their choice of a medical university in Philippines.
How do MBBS in Philippines excel in Patient Care and Diagnosis compared to others?
The Philippines medical universities follow the American System of Education, which includes clinical trials as a mandatory subject in the final year for the clinical exposure of the students. It works as the best platform to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Job opportunities come with a package of skills, an individual can excel in his field of work with this package of skills, experience, and knowledge. The same applies to the medical professional. The future medical professional should not just be bound to his work but also be aware of the patient's care and diagnosis. This is how students get benefitted from MBBS in Philippines through the clinical rotation program. Clinical Rotation helps to bridge the journey of transforming the student into a doctor.
Clinical Rotation - MBBS in Philippines
Clinical Rotations are the final phases of the MD program. This comes as a great opportunity for medical students opting to study MBBS in Philippines. They get to learn medicine thoroughly and work in hospital shifts, dealing with patients, providing patient care through clinical rotation and treatment under the guidance of senior medical professionals even before completing the MBBS course.
These Clinical Rotations are referred to as Clinical Clerkships, Clinical training, etc. The duration of the training may vary according to the universities. But students are involved in patient care, they get to interact directly with the patient. Theoretical knowledge is far different from practical experience, through the clinical rotation students get into the real world of clinical experience.
Importance of Clinical Rotation
Clinical Rotation is a blend of medical skills and theoretical knowledge to deliver healthcare services. Students get to learn from the use of a medical syringe in inpatient care. The typical day in the clinical rotation is different from the typical day of a doctor. They will have to understand the health issues and oversee the progress in the health of the patient. Clinical experience is the most exciting part of the medical journey. In clinical rotation, students get to apply their knowledge and skills.
Clinical Rotation covers a wide range of aspects within a shorter period. It is a rare opportunity to replicate past learned situations. It provides a platform to master the art of science, as these skills shall stay with you throughout your life and help you become a skilful medical professional. It has great effects on learning about patient care and enhancing your communication skills that have impacts on your outcomes.
Learning about Professionalism is one of the key factors that the students get to learn through Clinical Rotation. The relationship between the physician and patient requires a high standard of professionalism. Because this factor helps to cultivate the matter of trust and respect. While there are certain boundaries between the physician and the patient, communication skills have an impact on the patient's care.
How do MBBS in Philippines excel in Patient Care and Diagnosis compared to others?- The Conclusion
The MD program in the Philippines is equivalent to the MBBS program in India. MBBS in Philippines comprises theory, practical and clinical rotation which gives clinical exposure to the students. The Medical degree obtained from MBBS in Philippines is recognized by the World Health Organization and Medical Council Of India. It has gained significant popularity around the world because of its technology-induced teaching, world-class infrastructure, experienced teaching staff from all over the world, and a higher level of practical sessions.
MBBS in Philippines adapts to the American Standard of Education system in which the clinical rotation is part of the MBBS program. The students are given hands-on experience through a clinical rotation program, they not only diagnose the issue but also learn patient care, which helps in their overall growth of the career. This is a great opportunity for the students to learn about the subjects in detail. Clinical Rotation helps you to switch from the academic world to the pragmatic world.
Remember that these Clinical rotations program is a privilege for the medical students as it helps to deliver the best out of you when you step into the real world of medicine. It comes as a pre-package bonus for the students, as they get to excel in patient care and diagnosing the issues as well. To all the doors of learning, curiosity is the key.