How is Life at Davao Medical School Foundation?
During the late period of the 1970s, a group of doctors from Davao City established a foundation for the new beginning of medical education in the city namely, the Davao Medical School Foundation. The purpose for the beginning was due to the lack of doctors to serve the rural communities and as well as specialists in these urban centers of Mindanao City. Apart from the Medical College, there is the College of Dentistry, Center for Research and Development in Health (CERDH), and Center for Education as well.
MBBS Abroad comes with a wide variety of choices for the students. The Philippines is one such country that is popularly known for its MBBS Study Abroad. Davao Medical School Foundation is one of the prestigious organizations that focuses on providing humane and integral health science education and its services, to keep pace with the global developments in regards to health science and health care services. Let us study in detail about Life at Davao Medical School Foundation.
Davao Medical School Foundation - Highlights
- The Medical Institution, Davao Medical School Foundation, Inc was established in 1976.
- The Institute is registered with SEC ( Securities and Exchange Commission), a non-profit, non-stock organization that is approved by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- DMSF is located in the center of Davao City, which boasts a stable climate.
- DMSF is associated with Davao Medical Center, Davao Doctors Hospital, San Pedro Hospital, and Brokenshire Memorial Hospital for clinical rotation in the final year.
- There are about 125 faculty members, that were withdrawn from various parts of the world
- Davao Medical School Foundation does not accept any sort of donation, the fee structure is quite clear and transparent.
- It has the ultra-modern technology-infused infrastructure and advanced facilities in laboratories which includes simulation labs, a 3D Anatomy dissection center, etc.
- They provide complete care to their students with utmost security. The campus hostels are under 24/7 surveillance.
Davao Medical School Foundation - Campus
The medical college has been ranked within the top 6 medical colleges in the Philippines. The foundation has made a huge investment in improving and as well as updating the infrastructure of the campus including several technologies incorporated in medical education. The college is located within Davao City and has all the facilities for the students to get comfortable and focus on learning. More than 1000 students are pursuing medical in Davao Medical School Foundation with about 150+ expert faculty members.
Davao Medical School Foundation includes the following ultra-modern facilities within the campus
- Simulation Labs
- 3D Anatomy Labs
- 24/7 access to the modern library
- Smart classrooms
- Conference Halls
- Safety system for Covid Pandemic
While there is no compromise on the facilities within the campus. The updated technology makes Davao Medical School Foundation a pioneering medical college in the Philippines. Students have a great opportunity to study MBBS at Davao Medical School Foundation with such a low fee structure. Students from DMSF have successfully graduated and are working as medical professionals all over the world.
Davao Medical School Foundation - Hostel
Davao Medical School Foundation hostel provides accommodation for its students within the campus. The hostel has separate accommodation for girls and boys inside the college campus. Davao Medical School Foundation provides the following facilities:
- Fully air-conditioned Hostel rooms
- Spacious rooms
- Living areas are spacious
- 24/7 security
- CCTV monitoring
- Study Halls
- Conference Halls
- Sports and Gymnasium Facilities
- Nutritious food for Students
- Includes both Veg and Non-Veg diet
Davao Medical School Foundation - Admission Process
The campus has more than 6000+ Indian students, making it the most trusted medical college in the Philippines for Indian Students who prefer to study MBBS Abroad.
- Eligibility Criteria- Students must have 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Low NEET Score- Students with low NEET Score get qualified for admissions at Davao Medical School Foundation.
- For the students in India, Davao Medical School Foundation Indian Admission Office shall help you with the process of admission
Davao Medical School Foundation Fee Structure
The fee structure is very low when compared to the private colleges in India. The tuition fees at Davao Medical School Foundation are just INR 3,75,000 for a year. With such a low cost, Davao Medical School Foundation provides great campus experience and world-class education for the entire period of 5.5 years.
|Davao Medical School Foundation Tuition Fee Structure - ( In USD)
|Davao Medical School Foundation Tuition Fee Structure- ( In INR)
|MD - 1st Year
|MD- 2nd Year
|MD- 3rd Year
|MD- 4th Year
How Good is Davao Medical School Foundation for Indian Students?
For Indian Students, there are multiple benefits of choosing the Davao Medical School Foundation. Apart from the low tuition fees, there are several other advantages for the students. The country has a tropical climate, similar disease patterns, and is the 3rd largest English-speaking country.
- Tropical Climate:The Philippines climate is very similar to that of India. Thereby Indian students feel at home at the campus of Davao Medical School Foundation. It is easier for the students to adapt to living. Indian Students prefer to study in other cold countries, adapting to the environment shall comparatively get difficult.
- Similar Disease Pattern:With similar climatic conditions to that of India, the disease pattern is the same. Hence it is an added advantage for Indian students for their easy transition to India after completing the degree. This transition shall be much easier when compared to other countries.
- Largest English Speaking Country: The Philippines is the 3rd largest English country. The medium of teaching and communication is in the English Language. Indian Students at Davao Medical School Foundation find it much easier to communicate with the college lecturers and understand the concept in depth. There shall be no requirement of learning a new language or to clear any other TOEFL examination to study MBBS in Philippines.
Reviews from Students:
Indian Students give immense positive reviews because of their huge investment in improving the infrastructure of the campus. Here is the compilation of reviews from the facilities at DMSF:
- Davao City is a very peaceful and pleasant to study
- World- Class infrastructure the campus
- Individual care is provided to the students
- DMSF has high passing- percentage
- Affordable fee structure
- Davao Medical School Foundation supports and trains students for USMLE
How is Life at Davao Medical School Foundation?
Davao Medical School Foundation offers an MD course, i.e Doctor of Medicine which is equal to the MBBS degree in India. MBBS in Philippines follows the American standard of medical education, but the MD degree is recognized by WHO and MCI. DMSF follows an advanced problem-based methodology in its curriculum. It primarily focuses on developing practical skills among the students. The clinical training provided here helps Indian Students to get jobs with high salaries.
Davao Medical School Foundation is one of the ideal options for students opting to study MBBS Abroad. The prestigious Medical University is recognized by WHO and MCI. Its hi-tech campus includes a digital classroom, simulation labs, modern library, 3D Anatomy Center, etc, all these facilities help students to gain a solid foundation in their field of study.
They provide complete care to Indian students by providing a hostel within the campus, the hostel is under 24/7 surveillance for safety and security. They provide healthy food to Indian students that include both veg and non-veg. With constant care and support, students feel at home at Davao Medical School Foundation. Without any hesitation, students studying MBBS at Davao Medical School Foundation will have a secure future. To know more about DMSF, visit www.dmsf.ph, or you can call us on our toll-free number: 1800 547 3220, or visit https://bit.ly/3AVmZm6 to get in touch with us.