Study Plan for NEET 2022
People might have heard that the NEET-UG examination is one of the leading entrance exams of India and that it is quite hard to crack. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is India’s largest entrance test for medical-related courses. Considering the hard labor that is required for the entrance test, candidates must ensure that they put enough effort to ace the entrance exam. With millions of students attempting to crack NEET every year, only a few succeed to pass the entrance examination. It is not the level of difficulty but it requires proper planning.
Planning for the preparation is the major part of students. It is the crucial step that decides the student's success and failure as well. With this high level of competition, if the aspirants want to shine, the study plan of NEET 2022 shall help you. With proper planning, it is possible to crack NEET 2022 in a single attempt.
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - To Set a goal
Even before you start with the Study plan for NEET 2022, setting a target for yourself is very important. This shall help you secure minimum marks in the entrance exam. This shall keep you motivated towards the journey and helps to achieve your goal. Candidates who might start with the preparation in the latter half or towards the end shall end up scoring less, or it might get difficult to crack the exam in a single attempt.
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - know your syllabus
This is a very essential part of the preparation, as the students must know the NEET syllabus and the subject-wise topics. All the medical aspirants are advised to start with their preparation at least one year before the NEET-UG examination. However, with sheer dedication and determination, it is very much possible to crack the NEET 2022 examination in the first attempt at least six months before the exam.
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - Pick out the best books
Picking up the right study material is very important. Choosing the right book shall help you score decent marks in NEET 2022. These study materials shall remain constant throughout the preparation for NEET 2022. The aspirants must first pick up NCERT books, as these are very much essential to build a foundation for NEET 2022. Here are the books for NEET 2022, that is suggested by the experts:
- NCERT Physics for Class 11th and Class 12th
- Concepts of Physics - H.C. Verma
- Objective Physics - DC Pandey
- Fundamental Physics - Pradeep
- Fundamentals of Physics - Halliday, Walker, and Resnick
- Problems in General Physics - IE Irodov
- NCERT Chemistry textbooks ( Class 11th and 12th)
- Physical Chemistry - OP Tandon
- ABC of Chemistry - Modern ( Class 11th and 12th)
- Chemistry Guide- Dinesh
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry - JD Lee
- Practice book for Inorganic Chemistry - VK Jaiswal
- Practice book for Organic Chemistry - MS Chauhan
- Practice book for Physical Chemistry - N Awasthi
- Biology Volume 1 and Volume 2 - Trueman
- NCERT Biology Textbook - Class 11th and 12th
- Objectives Biology - Dinesh
- Objective Botany - Ansari
- Guide on Biology - Pradeep
- Biology - GR Bathla Publication
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - To prepare a timetable
As per the personnel preference and considering the schedule of the aspirants, it is very much mandatory to prepare a realistic timetable. One must be very much dedicated to the timetable to see success. NEET Biology carries more weightage in terms of marks, as the subject is subdivided into two parts namely Zoology and Botany. Aspirants must provide substantial time to prepare for Biology compared to other subjects. However, every mark is very important, so do not ignore the other two subjects, Physics and Chemistry. Below is the brief of how to plan your timetable:
- Start your day by waking up early and start studying
- Every day must include all three subjects.
- Start your day with the concepts of Physics and Chemistry
- Include small breaks in between your study time
- Ensure to rest during your lunch break and rest at least for an hour
- In the second half of the day, start with biology
- Be clear with the concepts first before solving the problems
- Take a break in between again
- You can invest your time in Walking to have some refreshment
- Begin with the third part
- Start solving previous year's question papers, provide a minimum of 2-3 hours
- Take some rest before your dinner
- Ensure to plan for the next day
- Sleep as early as possible to be active the next day
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - Tips to prepare Time Table
Here are some of the major tips to plan your timetable that shall help you succeed in the NEET 2022 exam:
- Make a detailed study on how to manage your schedule.
- Work on your plan and make adjustments as per your needs
- Plan your schedule according to your class time, this helps in accommodating all the subjects within the day
- Divide the subjects into important sections and focus on topics that have more weightage
- Include breaks, to be a productive one, has to take sufficient breaks and rest
- Always remember to revise the topics very frequently, go through the highlights now and then
- Compensate your classes during the holiday period
- Never set your timetable according to the available sources on the internet
- Never continue to study for a long period without taking breaks
- Do not be reluctant towards your studies, ensure to follow your timetable regularly
- Never Neglect your health, your mental health is more important here considering to keep your physical health fit enough, including time for physical and mental fitness.
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - Take Mock Tests
Taking up mock tests have several benefits, preparing through the NEET 2022 mock test shall increase the confidence level of the students. The immediate results from mock tests shall enhance your effectiveness. From the immediate feedback, candidates shall get very familiar with the pattern of the exam. It keeps the aspirants motivated towards their goals. The more you solve NEET 2022 mock tests, it increases the more chances of solving more questions during the final NEET 2022 examination. Eventually, NEET 2022 mock tests shall improve the learning curve of the aspirants
Study Plan for NEET 2022 - General Instructions
Making a plan shall be easy when compared to its execution, it requires immense dedication and hard work. Here are some of the general guidelines that need to be followed:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the NEET 2022 syllabus, exam pattern of NEET 2022, and marks weightage based on topics.
- It is very important to study for 12 hours per day, it requires half of your day for preparation
- Never make long notes, keep your notes short as this helps in final revision
- Practicing as many questions shall help you understand the topics clearly, thereby helping you to target your score.
- While attempting the mock test, ensure to note down the weak points as working on them will be easy.
- Ensure to solve previous year's question paper after finishing studying with the topics
- Start revising beforehand, including time slots for revision shall help you gain confidence
- Invest your break time wisely, this reflects on your level of concentration. Indulge in activities that shall enhance your inner peace.
Study Plan for NEET 2022
NEET- UG syllabus is as vast as an ocean, it is very necessary to divide the entire syllabus into parts before you start with the preparation. Preparing for a competitive exam like NEET 2022 is quite a challenging task. NEET-UG examination is a gateway for many other courses related to the medical field in India. The competition for NEET 2022 is very high, it requires utmost dedication to crack the exam in a single attempt. If one can master the art of preparation techniques for NEET 2022, success shall become very simple.
To achieve a medical seat in the top medical college, students must spend a minimum of six to eight months for the NEET-UG exam and they require a proper study plan for NEET 2022. For the aspirants to aim at success, one must love what they do and so success shall follow naturally.