How to study MBBS at Davao Medical School Foundation?
There is tough competition in India for the medical seats, while many of the students prefer to study MBBS in abroad countries. One of such countries that offers a great education system in the Philippines. The best place for Indian students to study MBBS in the Philippines is the Davao Medical School Foundation.
While there are so many constraints for Indian students to study MBBS in India, there is an alternative plan to study MBBS abroad. Now students do not have to quit their dreams to study MBBS. Let’s explore more of various reasons why Indian students prefer to study MBBS in the Philippines.
Why study MBBS in the Philippines?
There are several advantages to studying MBBS in the Philippines.
- The first and most important aspect is that the medium of instruction is in the English language.
- Medical universities are recognized by esteemed organizations around the world.
- The medical fees are very much affordable when compared to the private institutions in India.
- There shall be no options for donation or any other capitation fee other than tuition fees.
- By completing the MBBS study in the Philippines, students get to work around the world.
- The disease spectrum is similar to that of India, making it convenient for Indian students.
- Most of the employed faculties are from the USA and India, speaking the English language makes it easier for the students to understand the subjects.
Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Philippines
|Minimum 50% in PCB
With so many limitations for the students to study MBBS in India, Davao Medical School Foundations comes as a boon to medical aspirants, because students having 40% aggregate in PCB subjects are eligible to get their admission to study MBBS in the Philippines. Apart from the core subjects, students will have to pass the English Subject.
Now, let's have a brief description of how to study MBBS at Davao Medical School Foundation.
How to study MBBS at Davao Medical School Foundation?
One of the reputed and respected medical institutions of the Philippines, Davao Medical School Foundation. It was one of the first colleges to be set up in the city of Mindanao, Philippines. The medical institute has about 125 faculties from a wide range of specialties all around the world. The total population of the new admissions every year is about 1000+.
Overview of Davao Medical School Foundation:
- Global recognition from MCI, WHO, and accreditation from ECFMG, FAIMER, and USMLE
- More than 2000 students are applying for DMSF.
- The medium of instruction is English
- Davao Medical School Foundation had tie-ups with several universities around the world.
- The most important aspect, there is no option for donation fees apart from the tuition fee.
Eligibility criteria for Admission at Davao Medical School Foundation
- The interested candidate must qualify for the NEET exam that is conducted by NTA in India.
- Candidates must have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects of 12th std.
- The medical aspirant must have attained 17 years on or at the time of admission.
To get your admission done now, visit our website: www.dmsf.ph
Davao Medical School Foundation- Documents required for admission
The candidates must submit the necessary documents to get their admissions at Davao Medical School Foundation:
- Birth Certificate
- Original Passport
- Transcript records from the school
- Students Visa
- Study Permit
- Medical reports of the students
- Good moral certificate
- NBI clearance
- NCA clearance
Davao Medical School Foundation- Fees structure
Davao Medical School Foundation- MBBS Course
- The total duration of the course is 5.8 years in Davao Medical School Foundation
- The pre-medical course is for about 1.8 years.
- Post the pre-medical, MD course is for 4 years.
Davao Medical School Foundation - Unique Features
Simulation Mannequins Stations
Davao Medical School Foundation was one of the first colleges in the Philippines to set up Simulation Mannequins for clinical learning. For the wide range of illnesses, students are introduced to clinical practice. The simulation labs at Davao Medical School foundation help the students to practice and develop skills.
3D Anatomage and Cadavers
The anatomage table is one of the most advanced technologies used for virtual dissection which has been adopted by many of the leading medical institutions in the world. It provides a clear understanding of human anatomy. Davao Medical School Foundation allows you to explore and learn human anatomy with much ease.
This is one of the new trends among the technology at Davao Medical School Foundation. The Plastinated models are meticulously crafted to study the cross-sections of human anatomy.
Davao Medical School Foundation- Affiliated hospitals
The most important aspect of a student's success by studying at DMSF is because of its vast technology updated curriculum for the practical exposure of students. For the students to gain clinical experience DMSF has been associated with other hospitals such as Brokenshire Hospital, San Pedro Hospital, Davao Doctors Hospitals, and Southern Philippines Medical Center
Davao Medical School Foundation - Hostel facilities
- There are separate accommodations for girls and boys within the campus
- The hostel rooms are fully air-conditioned
- For the safety purpose, there is 24/7 monitoring through CCTV
- All the students are provided with veg and non-veg food at the DMSF hostel
- DMSF also has sports facilities
How to apply at Davao Medical School Foundation?
Below, is the stepwise procedure to enroll at DMSF:
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.dmsf.ph
- Step 2: Fill out the enquiry form.
- Step 3:Our counselors will get in touch with you.
- Step 4:Submit the Class X mark sheet along with the token amount.
- Step 5:We register you on the admission portal.
- Step 6:You will receive a Provisional Acceptance Letter from the college. Students are required to visit the campus for physical verification of documents after the Provisional Notice of acceptance is issued. Credentials will be shared for them to view their admission progress. Pay 2nd installment of Fees
- Step 7:Fill out the enrollment form on the portal.
- Step 8:Submit all required documents.
- Step 9:Pay 3rd installment of the fees. (You can pay this in installments)
- Step 10: Roll Number generated, admission letter will be issued.
Students can come to college and attend classes when class commences. To reach us immediately, call us now: 1800 547 3220.
With very high competition and high tuition fees, studying MBBS remains an incomplete dream, but not anymore. Davao Medical School Foundation keeps the door open for all the students. Now study MBBS in the Philippines at prestigious institutes like Davao Medical School Foundation to accomplish your dreams of becoming the best medical professional.