Why Studying MBBS in Abroad is a Great Option for NEET-Qualified Students?
In India, a large number of students aspire to become doctors, but only a small percentage qualify for medical colleges due to high cut-offs and extreme competition in the NEET exam. MBBS abroad provides an opportunity for NEET qualified students with low scores to pursue their medical careers in countries like Philippines, Russia, Bangladesh, Caribbean Islands, etc. This opens up a gateway to successful medical futures for them.
NEET Qualifying Score is Mandatory for Indian Students to Study MBBS Abroad
Since May 2018, the National Medical Commission (NMC) has made it mandatory for Indian citizens seeking to study MBBS abroad to qualify for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET). The NEET exam result serves as an Eligibility Certificate for these individuals, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS.
Benefits of studying MBBS abroad
Pursuing an MBBS degree abroad offers Indian students numerous benefits, such as:
- English-medium of teaching.
- Practical-based learning approach.
- Exposure to medical education that meets international standards.
- Worldwide recognition of the medical degree, including in India.
- Recognitions from esteemed organizations such as the National Medical Commission, ECFMG, FAIMER, etc.
- Advanced infrastructure and technology available.
- Well-equipped classrooms and laboratories with modern audio-visual equipment.
- Highly intellectual faculties.
- Availability of on-campus FMGE coaching for Indian MBBS students.
- Accommodation and mess facilities are provided to Indian students.
- Clinical internships conducted at top hospitals.
- Multicultural environment at medical universities abroad due to the presence of international students.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has made NEET mandatory for Indian students aspiring to study MBBS in India or abroad. Studying MBBS abroad is an excellent option for NEET-qualified students with passing scores and 50% or more in PCB subjects. Education Abroad is a reliable and leading facilitator of overseas medical education in India, helping students fulfill their dreams. Call Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) in the Philippines for admissions to join. We assure you the high-quality of education. Admissions open!
Contact: 1800 833 7707